Xbox LIVE is teaming up with Extra Life again to benefit the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
What is G3? It’s a charity event that takes place on Xbox LIVE, this year on August 18th. You can find more information here.
Why should you support G3? All donations go to a Children’s Miracle Network hospital. In my case, that’s Seattle Children’s. It’s a fantastic cause.
How do you support G3? It’s easy, and there’s three ways you can help.
- Register for G3 yourself and raise money for your local CMN hospital.
- Help get the word out over Twitter, Facebook, etc.!
What am I doing for G3?
I’m getting together with three friends to play one of my all-time favorite co-op games – Borderlands! We’re finally going to take down Mad Moxxi and get the Big Tournament achievement.
- There’s three challenges that make up the Big Tournament.
- Each challenge has twenty rounds.
- Each round has five waves.
We’re going to start at 6PM Pacific on Saturday the 18th (what time is that for you?). We’re not giving up until we see Achievement Unlocked.
We’re going to livestream it the entire way! You’ll be able to watch our pain and suffering on Twitch.TV.
Thanks in advance, everyone!